Monday, October 22, 2012

Last October 6th

Last October 6th, I went to the College of St. Benilde(CSB) in Taft Avenue, Manila for an NSTP orientation for Consular and Diplomatic Affairs students who will be doing their service learning under National Service Training Program (NSTP) in the several learning centers of Constructing Learning Through Technology(CLT) in Manila.  And because of this, CLT was invited by College of St. Benilde(CSB) for an orientation for the college students about what they will do in the two(2) learning centers that they have been assigned to.  As Jon Mannion, President of CLT, is still in New York City, USA, I was asked to do the orientation on October 6th.  Here is the Powerpoint file I used for that orientation. Looks like, I need to do more on making a more attractive PPT and also improve more on my presentation skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment